Drug & Alcohol Addiction
Drug & Alcohol Addiction
Star Recovery Centers is one of the leading rehabs helping addiction victims undergo a life-transforming alcohol addiction recovery in Anaheim. As one of the top Anaheim, CA, drug and alcohol rehabs, we offer a holistic treatment program that addresses the mind, body, and spirit, teaching individuals essential life skills to lead a healthy and sober life.
Alcohol withdrawal symptoms
The alcohol withdrawal symptoms can vary from one person to another based on their addiction's severity and the overall health status. Some of the most common alcohol withdrawal symptoms include:
- Anxiety and confusion
- Fatigue, headaches, irritability
- Heart palpitations
- High blood pressure, sweating
- Nausea and vomiting
- Shaking and tremors
If you show any of these signs when attempting to limit alcohol consumption, you should seek medical help from one of the rehabilitation centers in Anaheim. Failing to seek medical help for withdrawal symptoms can put your life in grave danger and affect you personally and professionally over time.
Treatment for alcohol withdrawal symptoms
If you experience alcohol withdrawal symptoms, seeking help from one of the Anaheim drug and alcohol rehabs can change your life fast. The alcohol detox procedure uses specific medications that help patients cope with the physical, mental, and psychological withdrawal symptoms.
Staying in the close supervision of a medical team at an addiction treatment center in Anaheim is crucial to ensure that your blood pressure and other vital signs are in control and to prevent dehydration. Our team of therapists and counselors work closely with patients to help them overcome their withdrawal in a safe, calm, and composed manner. Medical detox at a licensed rehab can reduce the intensity of the withdrawal symptoms and help you achieve sustainable and comprehensive recovery from addiction.
Signs of alcohol addiction
It can be challenging to come to accept that you have an alcohol problem. Some of the signs that warn the presence of a drinking problem include:
- You wish to quit drinking but can't - You wish to reduce the dosage or the frequency of alcohol consumption but find it impossible to succeed due to intense cravings and severe withdrawal symptoms.
- Increased alcohol tolerance - You find yourself drinking larger quantities than you intend to as limited amounts won't give you the same rush. As your body develops an increased tolerance to alcohol, it can cause you to drink more and more often, causing irreversible damage to your body and mind.
- Wreckless behavior - Finding yourself in risky and dangerous situations because of alcohol intoxication causing harm to yourself or someone around you is a warning call to seek addiction treatment in Anaheim.
Reach us at 1-855-205-4380 for more details on admissions at Star Recovery Centers. Ranked as the top rehab for alcohol addiction recovery in Anaheim, we are fully operational during the pandemic to help individuals overcome their ongoing battle with addiction and the co-occurring mental health issues. Take your life into your own hands and contact our professionals today for assessment, intake, and immediate detox and treatment!Alcohol Addiction Recovery Anaheim