Drug & Alcohol Addiction
Drug & Alcohol Addiction
Star Recovery Centers is an upscale rehab for IOP addiction recovery in Anaheim with a supportive and friendly staff team and rewarding treatments and therapies. While quitting addiction is no easy task, we provide our patients with a support system that they count on as they embark on their journey towards sobriety.
What is intensive outpatient treatment?
An intensive outpatient program (IOP) offers in-depth substance abuse treatment on an outpatient basis. IOPs require patients to attend multiple sessions each week for several hours a day and engage patients in counseling services, 12-step recovery support groups, behavioral therapies, and relapse prevention education programs.
We recommend our IOP addiction recovery in Anaheim to individuals suffering from mild-to-moderate addictions and those who do not require medically-supervised detox. IOPs offer the best addiction care to patients after inpatient treatment and individuals with daily responsibilities or critical job/school commitments may also benefit from these programs.
Can IOP help me attain holistic recovery from addiction?
Intensive outpatient programs play an integral role in helping individuals overcome their substance abuse orders. Next to residential treatment, IOP treatment offers the highest level of care in a supportive and safe environment, enabling patients to attain comprehensive recovery from addiction.
By allowing recovering addicts to stay in their homes during treatment, IOP programs help patients heal and recover in their family members' love and support.
Top reasons to choose us for IOP treatment
As a preeminent treatment facility for addiction treatment, we offer the best inpatient, IOP, outpatient, and aftercare treatment for individuals battling alcohol or drug addiction. Here's why our IOP treatment is ideal for you:
- We accept all common insurance plans and offer treatment at budget-friendly prices to those who need it.
- Our experienced and compassionate team of staff provides 24/7 medical care and work incessantly for our patients' safe and successful recovery.
- We use evidence-based behavioral therapies, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy, EMDR, dialectical behavioral therapy, etc., and equip patients with critical coping skills to lead a drug/alcohol-free life.
With comfortable lodging amenities, highly effective treatments, and a friendly staff team, we make recovery a pleasant ride for our recovering addicts. Our IOPs also offer maximum flexibility, enabling patients to maintain their everyday responsibilities and commitments during treatment.
How is IOP better than outpatient treatment?
Intensive outpatient treatment offers the best of both worlds by offering the merits of both inpatient and outpatient rehab. Here's why IOP is better than outpatient treatment:
- IOPs offer the second-highest level of care and have the highest success rates next to inpatient treatment.
- Under IOP programs, recovering addicts spend several hours a day at a fully-equipped rehab facility enabling them to focus on healing and recovery in a trigger-free environment.
- IOP is more affordable than inpatient care, providing patients with the highest quality addiction care at a fraction of residential treatment's costs.
You do not have to be alone on your path towards sobriety; join hands with Star Recovery Centers for a safe and sustainable recovery. Our IOP addiction recovery in Anaheim encompasses all the essential programs, therapies, and features to help you achieve improved physical and mental wellness.Iop Addiction Recovery Anaheim